Operative Software Asset Manager
|Employment type||Employment contract|
Become a part of our license management team in Gdańsk and ensure the company-wide compliance of software environment. Support colleagues in business and IT with their questions around the use of software licenses across the company.
Supporting the Software Asset Manager in:
- Managing the IT Software asset portfolio with respect to risk, cost control, cost optimization, governance, compliance, and performance objectives.
- Developing and maintaining company policies, roles and processes related to Software & Licensing. Improve and maintain the company-wide understanding of license management.
- Optimizing usage and costs of IT Software & License deployments.
- Embedding a formal software asset management framework for all relevant software including driving compliance across the software estate
- Ensuring knowledge of software regulations is kept current
- Supporting the implementation and maintenance of the Flexera tool including the preparation of data and the interface maintenance.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business administration, supply chain management or computer science.
- technical knowledge of IT infrastructures, including virtualization and cloud would be desirable
- Preferably two years of experience in IT Software asset management.
- Preferably experience with asset management tools (e.g., SNOW, Flexera).
- Preferably experience in analyzing data.
- Preferably experience in licensing with one of the big Software Vendors (Microsoft, Salesforce, IBM etc.)
- Being comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Being precise, efficient, independent and self-driven working style, good communication skills with excellent customer service attitude.
- Permanent employment contract
- Flexible hours
- Attractive annual bonus up to 22,5%! (depending on company performance results)
- Group life insurance and employee capital plan
- Relocation support
- A chance to collaborate and exchange knowledge with tech experts
- Impressive scale of operations
- Training budget
- Learning platform access: O’Reilly learning, A Cloud Guru, Udemy, VueMastery
- An Agile environment
- Freedom of choice regarding methodologies and technologies
- A truly international work environment
Internal recruitment opportunities
Private medical care