|Team||Web & Mobile|
|Employment type||Employment contract|
- AWS Cloud
We’re responsible for keeping our online business running smoothly. Working closely with the business, we have direct influence on product development. We don’t just receive tech specs and requirements; we’re part of the process at every stage, from ideas through MVP, prototypes and pilots to global roll-outs.
We are looking for experienced, highly skilled and motivated Frontend Developers who enjoys seeing their work making a measurable impact and will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of 1 or more of our 18 Web&Mobile products.
Our tech stack:
- Java and Scala in the backend
- VueJS in the frontend
- Serverless AWS and Azure
18 products including Navigator or Quick Quotes
The products designed by the Web & Mobile team are used daily by thousands of customers.
- 3+ years of experience in frontend with VueJS/React/Angular
- Solid coding practices including good design documentation, unit testing, peer code reviews
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Interest into technology and architecture – we really like to discuss about technologies and solutions that we’re using 🙂
Nice if you have:
- Experience with responsive and mobile design, as well as cross-browser development and testing
- Experience building rich data-driven web applications by consuming RESTful services and APIs
- E2E tests experience – we’re fully responsible for our applications
- Private medical care (Luxmed)
- Gym card (Multisport)
- Attractive annual bonus up to 22,5%! (depending on company performance results)
- Group life insurance and employee capital plan (PPK)
- Cafeteria benefit system (cinema tickets, vouchers etc.)
- Focus on healthy lifestyle (fruit days, bike competitions, football trainings)
- Charity and volunteer initiatives
- Modern and well-connected office (Alchemia complex in Gdansk Oliwa)
- Relocation support (financial support, covering immigration process for non-Polish citizens)
- Internal learning management system
- Development budget (sharing the costs of certifications and conferences/ IT events)
- Flexible working hours and home office possibility (hybrid work model)
Product Owner, Product Designer, UX Researcher, UX/UI Designer, Backend Developer, Frontend Developer, Fullstack Developer.
Tangible work results
The Web & Mobile team’s work makes it possible for customers to self-manage their orders, from quick quoting and delivery planning through monitoring the temperatures inside containers carrying their goods to managing shipping paperwork. We strive to make Hapag-Lloyd services as user-friendly as possible for our customers.