|Team||Solutions for Analytics (SFA)|
|Employment type||Employment contract|
- AWS Cloud
- Informatica Cloud
Solutions for Analytics (SFA)
We aim to build a big data analytics platform for a global shipping company – Hapag-Lloyd AG. In Gdańsk, we established a Knowledge Center. Within it – Solutions for Analytics (SFA). A group of top IT experts, designers, and executors, will apply AWS cloud technology in the maritime and shipping industry. We are quality-driven and have a passion for cloud (especially AWS), analytics, and the power of positive changes that technology solutions bring to business globally.
You will be responsible for designing architecture for our new technology software solutions. Design secure, scalable, and highly available cloud infrastructure on AWS. You’ll also recommend and assist the cross-functional development team in the automation, improvement, and management of the ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) and ELT (Extract, Load and Transform) work.
3 key products including Data Lake, Core Data Warehouse and Dashboard for Quality Promises
Snowflake, AirFlow, QlikSense, QlikView, Bash, Shell
The products designed by the DMSA team are used daily by 1,200 internal users plus external clients.
- Experience in similar role
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud: EC2, EKS, ECS
- Knowledge of technology: Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Terraform and deploying applications on AWS
- Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Experience and passion to work in DevOps approach
- Practical knowledge of BI and Data Landscape concepts: data modeling, star-schema, shared nothing, partitioning, data-vault or any other.
- Private medical care (Luxmed)
- Gym card (Multisport)
- Attractive annual bonus up to 22,5%! (depending on company performance results)
- Group life insurance and employee capital plan (PPK)
- Cafeteria benefit system (cinema tickets, vouchers etc.)
- Focus on healthy lifestyle (fruit days, bike competitions, football trainings)
- Charity and volunteer initiatives
- Modern and well-connected office (Alchemia complex in Gdansk Oliwa)
- Relocation support (financial support, covering immigration process for non-Polish citizens)
- Internal learning management system
- Development budget (sharing the costs of certifications and conferences/ IT events)
- Flexible working hours and home office possibility (hybrid work model)
Product Manager, Provider Manager, Release Manager, Data Architect, Data Analysts, Data Engineers, Data Scientists, DevOps Engineer.
Tangible work results
Our work enables the business to make strategic decisions in close to real-time. By providing data and tools, we enable our users to make agile decisions, such as: launching a new product on the market or changing the shipping price in a specific region, or, for example, completely changing transport.