|Employment type||Employment contract|
Our agile journey has started 3 years ago – but we know, that to be better, we must constantly look for the new ways of working to deliver better and better products for our customers.
That’s why we need you!
We’re looking for a servant leader with good understanding of agile, agile mindset and modern product delivery. You’ll ensure that agile is well understood in the teams that you will work with, and you’ll be a part of the team of Agile Coaches, who are transforming the ways of working in Hapag-Lloyd. You help stakeholders to well interact with scrum team in order to maximize value created by team
Trust us, you’ll never be bored in our team 😊
You will be responsible for being an Agile Coach for the team but also for the department and organization, supporting the dev team to become autonomous, self-organized and multidisciplinary, continuously coaching the team to improve his way of working. Your responsibilities will also contain: ensure that Agile and Scrum is understood and run effectively with the team adhere to agile theory, practice and guidelines, guides and coaches the Scrum Teams on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and services to our customers, cooperation and driving value-driven deliveries together with the Product Owner and the Team, support the Product Owner to manage the backlog and guide the team while facilitating a healthy intra-team dynamic with respect to priorities and scope, removes impediments so the team can focus on the work at hand and follow Agile practices, supports coordination of the work between teams where there are dependencies, supports teams’ focus on technical and quality excellence, as well and continuous integration and fast delivery cycles but also take part in our communities, work with other Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches to grow within the role and contribute to the advancement of Agile practices.
- Passion for agile, continuous learning and improvement is a must 😊
- At least 3 years in an Agile Coach role in a multicultural organization,
- Very good understanding and experience with a variety of Agile approaches
- Good general IT understanding, ideally with technical IT background (optional),
- Very good English level
- Private medical care (Luxmed)
- Gym card (Multisport)
- Attractive annual bonus up to 22,5%! (depending on company performance results)
- Group life insurance and employee capital plan (PPK)
- Cafeteria benefit system (cinema tickets, vouchers etc.)
- Focus on healthy lifestyle (fruit days, bike competitions, football trainings)
- Charity and volunteer initiatives
- Modern and well-connected office (Alchemia complex in Gdansk Oliwa)
- Relocation support (financial support, covering immigration process for non-Polish citizens)
- Internal learning management system
- Development budget (sharing the costs of certifications and conferences/ IT events)
- Flexible working hours and home office possibility (hybrid work model)