DevOps Cloud Intern
|Team||Web & Mobile|
|Employment type||Employment contract|
- AWS Cloud
We’re looking for a person who will join us for a paid internship as a DevOps Cloud Intern.
The person will be working together with DevOps Cloud Engineers in Web&Mobile Solutions and supporting DevOps / Cloud area, mainly in AWS.
We’re looking for an IT student who is interested into the Cloud / AWS topics and would like to join us for next 6-12 months for the internship and later join us as a full time Engineer.
During the Internship you will learn how to:
- Write definitions of GitLab CI/CD jobs
- Develop CloudFormation templates according to Infrastructure as Code (IaC) approach
- Monitor, maintain and secure runtime infrastructure in AWS cloud environment
- Use various serverless AWS services
You will be responsible for designing and implementing scalable, reliable, and secure cloud infrastructure, developing and maintaining automation scripts and tools to deploy, manage, and monitor applications and infrastructure, collaborating with development teams to identify and implement infrastructure improvements and optimize application performance and also building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines to ensure fast and reliable software delivery to production.
- IT student from 2-3 year (or higher)
- Highly interested into DevOps / Cloud topics and who would like to start his/her career into this direction
- Theoretical knowledge about AWS
- Theoretical knowledge about Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
- Basic knowledge about Python / Bash
- Good English level
- Availability minimum 0,5 FTE (20h/week)
- No commercial experience required
- Paid internship and possibility for permanent position after internship
- Flexible working hours to have possibility to study and work
- Work on various task together with experienced DevOps Cloud Engineers and Software Engineers
- Defined training paths created with colleagues and manager + all necessary trainings for the position
- Other IT KC benefits
Product Owner, Product Designer, UX Researcher, UX/UI Designer, Backend Developer, Frontend Developer, Fullstack Developer.
Tangible work results
The Web & Mobile team’s work makes it possible for customers to self-manage their orders, from quick quoting and delivery planning through monitoring the temperatures inside containers carrying their goods to managing shipping paperwork. We strive to make Hapag-Lloyd services as user-friendly as possible for our customers.